About measurement services
Our measurement department manages and services measurement devices for more than one million natural gas and over 140,000 electricity customers. We offer a range of testing and consulting services for gas and electric meter devices that can be tailored to fit your requirements.
We offer a range of testing and consulting services that can be tailored to fit your requirements. These include:
- meter repairs
- testing and calibrations
- compliance sampling
- seal extensions
- asset/meter fleet management
- research and development services
- meter set design and fabrication
- badging, international customs, packaging and shipping
- painting and sandblasting
- instrumentation and EVC repair and calibration
Our staff are trained in meter servicing, product use, handling processes and procedures to ensure an accurate measurement of gas and electricity consumption. Our meter servicing qualifications:
- We’re accredited as a Meter Service Organization, based on Measurement Canada approval of our quality assurance programs.
- We’re ISO 9001 certified. Our high-pressure testing facility is ISO 17025 accredited.
- We're the first and only facility in Canada that is accredited to provide mass flow calibration certificates for Coriolis flow meters.
- All of our services are performed to industry recognized metrological standards. Our staff is current with Measurement Canada and American Gas Association regulations for meter accuracy, testing frequencies and sampling programs.
For quotes or information please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
444 Okanagan Avenue East
Penticton, BC, Canada